December 2001 (internal development
- Remodeled the scanning procedure in the client.
- New "slow motion" option allows the user to see the scanning progress
(client is too fast otherwise).
- Clicking default button outlines will
no longer issue any response; one must click the button.
- Fixed a bug
that kept directory items from being checked-in properly.
files may no longer be created unless the user wishes to save data.
- Either application now quits with an error if the preferences file were
open by the other one.
- For existing preferences files, any current
preference settings are preserved.
- Added command-key equivalents in
the setup app.
- List in the setup app is now printed properly.
- Fonts can now be changed in a STR# resource.
- System is checked for
- Changed the application preferences format in the
- Complete re-code of the TrashFridge Suite
- Setup application now uses a folder list, which can be modified in a