March 2003 (internal development
- Re-coded TrashLater Classic for Mac OS X. It is now based
on Apple's Cocoa Application framework. The windows had to be newly designed
- Changed the handling of the progress bar which is now
based on the number of checked-in files.
- TrashLater can now track all
files in the folder hierarchy underneath a selected folder. Added a new option
to the edit panel with which the user can enable to "recursively check all
- Made the client a multi-threaded application. The
responsiveness of the user interface is therefore much better.
- To help
tracking the actions of the client, it can now log whatever it does to a log
file. The name of the log file can be changed via a preference.
client application now makes use of 'cron' for scheduling. The user can select
the checking interval using a pull-down menu in the TrashLater application. The
preferred checking time for infrequent checks can be specified in the
- Added an option to disable the client.