- Added a circular
progress indicator and an item counter to the title row of each task roll. On
iPad, the progress indicator is more prominent as it is shown alongside to the
- New setting to use a countdown counter as the progress
counter. The default progress counter is shown as 'n/m' with the number of
completed items over the total item count.
- Scroll-animated texts now
use a narrower font; they use half the compression factor that is set as a
limit for non-animated texts.
- In the settings window, the effects of
the font adjustment options are previewed live in an animated and a static
- All numbers from one through nine hundred ninety-nine do
not contain the letter 'a'.
- A new Reduce Motion option is
available to limit the effect of the startup animation.
- Other bug
fixes, refinements and stability improvements.
- Dropped support for iOS
7. We now require iOS 8 or later. Tested on iOS 9 and iOS 10.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
start screen animation.
- Removed iAds (applies to TaskRoll
- New: Supports Slide Over
and Split View in iOS 9 on iPad.
- New: Search support.
Sound effect for revealing or hiding comments.
- Streamlined Dropbox
- Added link to TextExpander web page.
- New start screen
- Refinements for iOS 6.
- Removed app rating
reminders. But, of course, ratings are still welcome! You can select 'Rate It'
from the menu for a convenient shortcut to the App Store.
access to interact with third-party apps: Dropbox, TextExpander and Twitter.
This is mandatory in iOS 9.
- Juggling auto-layout constraints.
- New: Support for AirPrint.
- New: Quick entry
for multiple tasks.
- New: TextExpander snippets settings.
Version update slides.
- Minor corrections for iPad interface.
- Bug fixes.
- Minor interface polishing.
- Fixed Markdown file import.
- Beta testing build.
- Fixes for synching with Dropbox.
- Improved table view size calculations.
- Fully-functional in-app
purchasing for TaskRoll Lite version.
- Development build.
- Settings interface.
- Hiding data.aux
- Added TextExpander support.
- Tutorial pages.
- User manual.
- Dropbox Sync.
- Flip pages as task tiles.
- Action sounds for flip and complete.